Dr. Raj I Menon Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raj I Menon?

Aids

I never thought I would die so young. After one visit to this doctors office I now have aids. In my next life I will not return to this doctor.

Do not see this Doctor at all. He works for the insurance and not for his patients. He does not look after the well being of his patients.

Rude Staff

The attitudes of the main nurse and the doctor are equivelant to a tow truck driver that you owe money to. I don't have an issue with the overall expertise of the doctor just the way that thier office staff treats people. The big nurse in the office takes the cake. Very similar to "Nurse Ratchett". I think this rude nurse would fit in better working at an unemployment office.