Have you seen Dr. Raj K Mulpuri?

Consistently delivers

I so appreciate that Dr. Mulpuri is very competent and thorough and keeps working with me until he discovers the source(s) of my health issues. He is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor, and I am very thankful that I am one of his patients.

Best doctor ever

I wish I would have read previous review. His office is very poorly managed and if you have something seriously wrong you will die before they get you in . Waited in his office for over 3 hours and his assistant will not handle setting you up for test. No way to reach her as her mailbox is always full. I would strongly urge you to not use this doctor.

Doctor's Response

this is not true , we did hve phone issues briefly in the office with the change due to phone companies that was beyond our control. most patients understood A few did not unfortunately. If a pt. needs to be seen we see them as early as possible

An absolute no!

I urge you not to entrust your or your loved one's health and life to this doctor.. He is very knowledgable and has the skills to be a good doctor. That is as far as it goes. He is not compassionate, his patient is just an illness to him and not a human being. When the going gets tough he will quit on you and recommend that you just give up and die, I sincerely warn you away from him,

Doctor's Response

this Is from Someone Who wants to hurt me and has been written in Spite. . I have never given up on a patient just because the going gets tough in my entire medical career.

Dr. Raj K Mulpuri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.

Dr. Raj K Mulpuri Is this you?