The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raj Sadasivan
Dr. Raj Sadasivan, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Sadasivan is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Saint John Hospital and Select Specialty Hospital Western Missouri. He speaks English.
Dr. Raj Sadasivan has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Raj Sadasivan has the following 2 expertise
- Patient Care
Dr. Raj Sadasivan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sadasivan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Saint John Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital Western Missouri
Hope Cancer Institute
28 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4215 Shawnee Dr, Kansas City, KS
Dr. Raj Sadasivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.