Dr. Raj K Shrivastava Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Raj K Shrivastava?

Best doctor

I was referred to Dr. Shrivastava and did not know what to expect, I was very naive about my condition and afraid. Once I arrived and sat down with him he made me feel comfortable and gave me all the information regarding my condition where I didn't need to ask any questions. He had me come over more than once and did additional testings to make sure that the initial diagnose was correct. I had Chiari Malformation 1. The whole process from the beginning to the end was very professionaly and smoothly done.I was kept informed both by him and his nurse. Dr. Shrivastava was always pleasant, very informative and patience with me. I truly thank him for a better quality of life and for a better tomorrow. I honestly recommend this kind, one of kind Neurosurgeon, you will never regret having him as your Neurosurgeon. I bless him, his steady hand and his life.

Best Doctor I've Ever Been To

Dr.Raj saved my life. I couldn't be any more thankful for him. He is a miracle worker.

really outstanding surgeon and compassionate doctor

Highly recommend

Dr. Shrivastava was kind and compassionate, taking the time to go through the entire surgical process thoroughly. I was put at ease immediately I could tell he really cared about helping me.

Smart, kind, patient & stellar Doctor

I went today to see Dr. Shrivastava for the first time based on my cardiologist's recommendation. He is so wonderful and intelligent, I instantly loved him! He is my new neurosurgeon. I highly recommend him.

The best...

Outstanding surgeon. Very compassionate. Took time to help me when many surgeons said I couldn't be treated.

Great surgeon

top notch doctor and surgeon. Excellent experience and outcomes. Very easy to get an appointment

Very warm, loving doctor. He is at the top of my list of amazing doctors. I wish all of my mom's doctors were like him.

Great experience with Doctor Shrivastava & Staff

Very kind man, very experienced doctor. Underwent a Cervical Diskectomy , and he could not have been better. From start to finish I felt comfortable with him and his staff. I can not thank him enough .

My surgery

Dr. Raj shrivastava made the scariest time of my life easier to bare. He is kind and explains what needs to be done so that you can understand.

Superior Human Being

I have a rare neuro disorder.This Dr. was the first doctor to treat me as a whole person, and was fully experienced.I had complete confidence in him and his staff a totally superb package. I was blessed to have been in his care. He removed a cyst on my spinal cord that had been causing me pain for more time than I can remember. No other dr.or MRI discovered it. I am happy to say in this area I am now completely pain free. I intend to see Dr. Raj forever. I was all doctors had his ethics, intelligence and respect for his patients.

Had a Microvascualr Decompression 3 yrs ago

Doc Raj is the best doctor EVER. He is brilliant and youngish. This makes him up to date on the latest, yet has done 100's of craniodomies. He had worked & trained w/Dr. Sen, who is a total Rockstar amongst neurosurgeons. I'd call Doc Raj a "Rockstar in the making". I had my surgery with him 3 yrs ago at St Lukes, and I am now TOTALLY CURED of my Trigeminal Neuralgia, NO MORE MEDS. The pharmaceutical companies must hate these great surgeons, but they are our medical heroes.