Have you seen Dr. Raj P Terkonda?

Very thorough doctor

I saw Dr. Terkonda while I was inpatient. He is very thorough. He explains things and makes sure you understand everything. Answers all of your questions and has a great bedside manner.

Eye of an Artist!!!

I can't say enough about Dr. TerKonda's amazing ability to transform the face in such a natural, balanced way. He has the eye of an artist, creating symmetry, shape, and proportion. He is an expert in dermatology, injectabels, and facial plastics, a league unto his own. He has truly changed my life and the compliments I receive are endless. Love, love love this man!!! Best in the biz:)

Best reconstructive surgeon in Longmont

Dr TerKonda made my experience with basil cell cancer very easy to go thru.I was very nervous, he put me at ease and I feel he did a fabulous job with the flap surgery. As he called it, "It's a cute little flap"

Caring, thoughtful, meticulous and more than capable

After a surgery gone bad with a different dr. I was referred to Dr. Terkonda for repair work. I felt very comfortable and confident that he could put me back the way I was. A year and two surgeries later I look like myself again I have no visible signs of scarring I feel great and I am so grateful to Dr. Terkonda's abilities as a surgeon, thoroughness and passion for his work as well as compassion for his patients. I would refer anyone to him. His staff is very friendly, helpful and professional and go out of their way to help in any way. Much thanks to Dr. Terkonda

Dr. Terkonda has made my life better!

Dr. Terkonda and has wonderful staff and specialists have helped me twice in the past decade, both times with excellent results. I feel beautiful, confident, and my (younger than me) husband really notices the improvements. He is a skilled, talented, meticulous, caring surgeon without ego, attitude or over-inflated pricing. I recommend him highly.

I would recommed Dr. TerKonda to ANYONE

Dr. TerKonda is a caring, passionate doctor. He is one of a few surgeons in Colorado board certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. The numerous times I have visited Dr. TerKonda, he ALWAYS takes the time you need to answer and make you feel comfortable with your decisions. The bottom line, if my any of my friends or family needed facial, reconstructive surgery, or noninvasie cosmetic procedures I would advise them that there is no one else but Dr. TerKonda that I would trust.

Great Experience

I found Dr. TerKonda to be thoughtful and listened to my concerns. He helped me come up with a plan to meet my needs.

Dr. TerKonda and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and informative, and yet very caring. My post-op experince went smoothly, I always felt attended to, and I would/and do refer family and friends to him.

Dr. Raj P Terkonda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.