Dr. Raj Vuppalanchi Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Raj Vuppalanchi?

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I've been having stomach problems for 8 months now. Dr. Vuppalanchi acted like I was wasting his time. He asked me what was wrong and as I would tell him he would cut me off and say, "Yeah, I read that in your file already." I had to wait over 1 hour in the waiting room. After getting called back to the office, I had to wait another 20-30 minutes. Dr. Vuppalanchi saw me maybe all of 5 minutes. Told me to eat a high fiber diet, gave me some samples, and ordered some blood work. I saw him 3 months ago and I have yet to hear anything about my blood work and my phone calls have not been returned. This guy is a poor excuse for a physician. He does not care about you, your symptoms, or making you feel better. Avoid at all costs.

Posted on August 24th, 2017