Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raja Dhalla
Dr. Raja Dhalla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Dhalla is affiliated with Casa Colina Centers For Rehabilitation, California Hospital Medical Center and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raja Dhalla has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Raja Dhalla has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Raja Dhalla has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raja Dhalla is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This Drs staff leaves a lot to be desired. I was charged $35 for my Disability paperwork, they told me it would be ready in 5 to 7 days, today is day 9, it is NOT DONE YET. The Office Manager is the worst, one of the RUDEST people I've ever met. Interrupts you EVERY time you speak, thinks she knows EVERYTHING and when proven wrong she attacks.
Dr Raja Dhalla seems to be a good doctor, I only saw him once. His staff, however, are soooo inept that I can not return for treatment. They lied to me, kept insisting how my ins worked when my insurance told me otherwise, so I was unable to get the test I needed. How many patients his staff has cost him I can only imagine. But I know I won't return.
Since moving out here I knew i would need an operation on my hip. The first time I saw him it was for pain in my elbow, I knew then that I wanted Dr. Dhalla and only him to do any work on me. His staff is a direct reflection of him, Kind, courteous, and very caring. If you have had other Dr's give you the run around, look no further! By the way, my hip surgery went very well and I was out of the hosp in two days, When I thought I had a problem he called me back (at night) within 10 mins of me calling him!
Dr. Dhalla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Dr. Raja Dhalla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDhalla Orthopedics, 4343 Market St Ste A, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raja Dhalla in this video.
Dr. Raja Dhalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.