Dr. Raja A Mudad Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Raja A Mudad?

Former patient

Use to think the world of him. He was my Doctor for 7 years. Then, he missed my cancer re-occurrence 2 consecutive yrs. I insisted I did not like my scan results, he insisted it was nothing. I decided to get a second opinion I did not feel comfortable since my CT-Scan read possible re-occurrence. Surgeon immediately told me it was cancer again. Very long story surgery proved I was now stage 4 while Dr. Mudad kept telling me I was fine. Totally unacceptable. I now fight for my life everyday,

The best Doctor anyone could have. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Excellent all around. Deserves 5 stars

Friendly, warm, concerned, considerate, very professional. Everything to look for when looking for a Dr. Thank you

retired

knowledge, friendliness, compassion

Outstanding doc

The doc is super professional and takes a personal interest in treating his patients to the best of his ability. The office environment is comfortable and i would recommend him to anyone require oncological services.

Best doctor you will ever have taking care of you!

Dr. Mudad is the most kind and compassionate person, and doctor I have ever been to. Finding out you have cancer is frightening. When I met Dr. Mudad, I was immediately relieved of all stress and worry. He is open and honest, very caring, and spends all the time you need to have your questions and concerns answered. His office staff is the best. They are professional, courteous, compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Mudad and his staff are always available when you call with questions. Visits to his office are the shortest wait time of any doctor I have ever been to. I received my chemo treatments at his Hollywood location, and the the nurses are the most wonderful ladies. They made going to chemo fun. I would recommend Dr. Mudad to anyone who needs a specialist. You will find other doctors lacking in appeal after being treated by Dr, Mudad.

dr mudad is so very dear and special

i have been a patiant of this doctor for maby 5-6 visits. he was practecing hematologist at hollywood memorial hospital. i was so impressed by the amount of time , patianc, and care he had given me and all his other patiants. when he left becaus of the hospital lack of consideration and recognition of a grate doctor and a humen being that he is i was left without a doctor and when i had to face the new doctor i was desapointed and sorprised how hard it was to get my doctors new office nomber, serching all over i evantualy found dr mudad very happy i did, and just so evryone knowes befor he left - he left me with his nurs a treatmant plan , so responseble caring loving unreal humen beeing. the first thing i sad to him is that im thrilld i found u the second thing he sad to me was im so sorry and feal so bad for all those that didnt and he mant it from the bottom of his hart. i trust this doctor with my life- and would recomand him to enyone i love!!!

Dr. Mudad was friendly, informative, and prompt. He made me feel relaxed, and I am confident that he is experienced and capable. I highly recommend him.

Exceptional Service

Dr. Mudad is truly a caring and compassionate doctor. The time he spent with me was greatly appreciated. He answered all of my questions and at no point did I feel rushed, even though he had many other patients that day. I felt like I was his only patient and he only cared for me.I have never felt this way about a doctor before. Truly exceptional!

My experience with Dr. Mudad has been positive from the beginning. I have found him to be professional, compassionate, and always available.

Dr. Mudad was very positive with the treatment and final outcome of my mother's Stage 3 cancer. He reassured her at every visit. His character and professionalism is without question one of honor and caring. He has our complete respect and is highly recommended to anyone in need of Cancer treatment.

My experience

In addition to be an overall knowlegable doctor in his field the thing that makes him stand out above most , is that he is a very caring human being , with great bedside manners