Have you seen Dr. Raja Nadimpalli?

Wonderful Doctor

Great doctor! I saw her from 95 to 2011 and I was always very happy with my visits and the care I received. Moved to the suburbs and had to leave the office,

so glad to find a new doctor

I was reccomended Dr. Nadimpalli and so far she has been wonderful. She saw me very quickly the first time and I had to wait a bit more the second visit but that was scheduled the same week for an illness. She does not over prescribe or give antibiotics unless you truly need them and I think she seems like a wonderful doctor after my first two visits.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Raja Nadimpalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.

Dr. Raja Nadimpalli Is this you?