Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raja R Salem has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Raja R Salem has the following 1 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Raja R Salem - Posted on April 14th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raja R Salem - Posted on June 9th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Raja R Salem - Posted on June 7th, 2015
Dr. Salem is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1986
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Raja R Salem accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
Locations & DirectionsCapital Health Regional Medical Center, 750 Brunswick Ave, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Raja R Salem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.