Dr. Raja A Sayegh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raja A Sayegh?

Positive experience

Recently, I had a vaginal hysterectomy with use of laparoscopy and robotics. I found Dr. Sayegh to be a very professional doctor. He explained very thoroughly what was going on with my physical condition and he was not the least bit patronizing or dismissive of my concerns. Initially, I got a second opinion from another doctor regarding my condition. I got the same diagnosis and found out from that doctor that Dr. Sayegh is a widely respected surgeon. Which was a great comfort to me and gave me even more confidence in his abilities. Having any surgery can be daunting, however, I felt like I was in capable hands with Dr. Sayegh and his very caring team and the nurses and staff at Boston Medical Center. I would recommend Dr. Sayegh and the Boston Medical Center to anyone.

Fantastic Physician

Dr. Sayegh is a marvelous physician! I'm thoroughly satisfied with the quality of care provided to me. Dr. Sayegh has a calm, cool, and collected demeanor that made it easy for me to relax and trust him. His years of experience and knowledge allowed for an accurate diagnosis of my medical condition, and he quickly devised a plan of action that lead to a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Thank you, Dr. Sayegh for being an awesome physician! I'm thankful to have you as my physician!

The Best Doctor I've Ever Seen

Dr. Sayegh was extremely great in everything he did for me. When I came in, early in the morning (around 4:00 am), ready to give birth, Dr. Sayegh came in to perform the surgery (c-section). Since his shift did not start for another four hours, I felt terrible when I called so early, clearly waking him up, I even offered for him to stay home and have the doctor on call perform the surgery, but he insisted in coming in to do it himself. Not only that, but he arrived in 15 minutes and was ready to go. Also, after I gave birth to my baby, he checked in multiple times to make sure everything was going alright. The follow up was very smooth and easy to schedule and I had no complications. This doctor is great. No matter what anyone else says, regardless of the time or place, he is there for you with the most excellent care there is. Overall, it was a great experience with both him and the hospital.