Dr. Rajaa H Nahra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajaa H Nahra?

I would not recommend this Doctors office.

Usual number of days before you can get in for a sick visit, 2 to 3. They often recommend that you go to the emergency room if you can't wait! Always seem to be overbooked. I have 2 scheduled appt's moved back.

hmmm. . .I toggle back and forth on how I feel about Dr. Nahra. One one hand, I feel like she knows her stuff and will aggressively seek out the answers to your ailments. On the other hand, I feel like she falls a little short when it comes to empathy. She's pleasant but doesn't come across as really listening. I sometimes feel like she doesn't believe me and sometimes my office visits seem really rushed. Most of the office staff are tolerable but not great - except for one nurse (and I can't remember her name) and Robin the NP. I realize that the important thing is having a doctor who is competent enough to take good care of you but I also think bedside manner is crucial to a patients experience.

Listens to the pateint.