Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rajaa Zayoud
Dr. Rajaa Zayoud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zayoud is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Capital Health System, Treton.Nj. and Capital Health Med Center-Hopewell Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Rajaa Zayoud has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rajaa Zayoud is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 6
She does not know how to diagnose a child. She spent hardly few minutes, and barely listened to what we had to tell her about the problems my son was having. She started treatment which did not help him at all. We confirmed that she wrongly diagnosed him, when we went to another doctor right after her visit! I strongly advice you to find someone else.
Dr. Zayoud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
JFK Medical Center
Capital Health System, Treton.Nj.
Capital Health Med Center-Hopewell Campus
Holy Rosary Medical Center
Capital Health System Inc,Mercer Campus
Robert Wood University Hospital Hamilton
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
18 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJFK Medical Center, 65 James St, Edison, NJ
Dr. Rajaa Zayoud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.