Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajalakshmi Venkatesh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rajalakshmi Venkatesh has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Rajalakshmi Venkatesh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I'm not sure how this doctor doesn't have a 5 star rating. This was my first time visiting a gynogologist and she made me feel super comfortable,came in and talked to me before the examine to answer questions and explain throughly what she was going to do. All though I waited a very long time. It was worth it to have such a great doctor. I highly recommend her!
I went to Dr. Venkatesh for 3 months of breakthrough bleeding caused by birth control and she wasn't able to find out the source, but was finally able to control it by switching to s different birth control that I take continuous per her instructions. I ended up on the emergency room with horrific cramps and ended up seeing her afterwards. She wouldn't listen that I've had cramps like these since I was 12 every time I have a period and told me that some women just get bad cramps. She refused to do any tests or schedule a laparoscopy to see if she could confirm endometriosis or another underlying condition. But, she did offer to tie my tubes and do an ablation without finding out the source of the issue. When I started that I wanted a second opinion, she sent me a form letter dropping me as a patient. She does not believe that she could possibly be wrong and refuses to listen to a patient that knows what their body should and should not feel like.
Hate to say had a bad experience and still the nurses don't call me or the doctor replying anything. Bad bad bad experience.
22 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 1530 N 7th St Ste 109, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Rajalakshmi Venkatesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.