Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajan Kalia has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I came in and was greeted with an hour worth of paperwork. I brought my EMG that showed that I had nerve damage and explained the chronic pain I was experiencing from previous surgeries that I recently had. He checked me over for 5 minutes and told me there was nothing that he could do. I told him that I was scheduled to get an MR Neurography to find nerve damage and he said that I can send it to him but not to bother coming in. He then bills my insurance for over $900 and for blood work that he never did. I've had to see many specialists for my pain, and he was the bottom of the barrel.
Do not go to this doctor. The paperwork took an hour to fill out and then he only sees you for 5 minutes. He didn't even review any of the paperwork that I filled out for his office. My neurologist recommended him for nerve block therapy. I brought the EMG from my neurologist which showed 2 types of nerve damage and he told me it wasn't enough information and rushed me out the door. I let him know that the neurologist was also sending me for more testing and he told me to just send the report and not come in so I don't waste his time. He was very rude and seemed completely disinterested.
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Rajan Kalia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Humana HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInnovative Pain Solutions, 801 W Oak St Ste 203, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Rajan Kalia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.