The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajani Katta has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Diseases
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am so happy I was able to get in with Dr. Katta. I had seen another dermatologist several times for a severe rash on my face and neck but was given no formal diagnosis and was getting no results from the treatment prescribed. I was severely frustrated because I have never had a rash or an allergic reaction in my life and because we were unable to determine what caused it or how to make it better, I had to give up all facials, all of my anti aging face products, most of my make-up products and I was still seeing no results more than 6 months later. Once I saw Dr. Katta she ordered a biopsy on several places and was able to confirm her diagnosis in a very short amount of time. She then performed patch testing to determine what I was allergic to and I am happy to say my skin is almost completely back to normal in a very short time frame. I will be back to facials in no time!!
Doctor has taken more time and care than any physician I've visited of any type. Her in depth review of the current status, personalized testing and the amount she takes to truly understand the situation is impressive. I await the results before moving her rating to a 5, but so far, after 2-3 years of fighting with this condition, consulting with multiple doctors, I believe I am getting the kind of care it will require to solve this mystery.
Dr. Katta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Rajani Katta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKatta Dermatology, 6800 West Loop S Ste 180, Bellaire, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajani Katta in this video.
Dr. Rajani Katta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, TX.