Dr. Rajasekhar Kolla Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rajasekhar Kolla?

Caring and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kolla for years and highly recommend him to anyone seeking a great family physician.

not sure yet

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I'm not sure about this dr yet,,I've only seen him once,,but first impressions is always the biggest. if i see i'm not happy with this one,,,i'm not sure what to do,,,it was real hard to get a dr with new patient on medical card. i pray this dr is pretty good with me. right now i'm doing small baby steps,,,i "watch" and listen to everything he says to me as long as i can understand him,,which for me half the time is not hard. if he tells me something that is pretty interesting but i start second guessing it,,i'll look it up,,,if it doesnt sound right to me,,i look it up,,,but right now i can't really say how he is to me yet,,,its too soon,,i just started seeing him and seen him for the first time.

ok if you need antibiotics but for anything else forget it!!!

Posted on August 13th, 2009

I came in with complaints of fatigue,joint pain, headaches, sudden weight gain, poor concentration, and insomnia. He ran some blood work and told me I was fine. I asked what do I do now he told me to see a psychiatrist that wanted $800.00 cash up front. I was so mad I asked for my records and there it was for me to figure out my tsh level was high. Thank god I found a good doctor that diagnosed me with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hashimoto's Thyriditis. Next time Dr. Kolla you might wan't to listen to your patients instead of just telling them they are depressed.

Posted on October 6th, 2017