Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajat Daniel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Colon Cancer
- Adolescent Medicine
Showing 5 of 32
I've moved out of area and didn't realize what a blessing Dr Daniel was until I had to search for another primary care physician. Both my husband and I had great experiences with Dr Daniel. He listens to what we had to say and didn't rush through the appointment. If I was closer I would go back to him in a heartbeat. Great Doctor!
Been going to Dr Daniel since 2009 and he's always took the time to listen and he truly cares about his patients. What I love about Dr Daniel is he doesn't over book and make you wait or rush you out . Awesome Dr with good bedside manner .would recommend Dr Daniel to anyone
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2009, 2013, 2010, 2008, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2015)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Rajat Daniel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnion Lake Medical Center, 1990 Union Lake Rd Ste 100, Commerce Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajat Daniel in this video.
Dr. Rajat Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.