Dr. Rajeev Arora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Arora?

Dr Arora is wonderful!

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Arora is an excellent doctor, and a really nice, caring person! Made me feel like I was the most important patient, gave me the best care, and showed compassion for what I was going through.

One of a kind

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr .Arora removed my gall bladder. He is the most compassionate and friendly doctor. When I went in for testing, he came over to the hospital to give me the results and then walked me to my car. Extraordinary.

A most caring doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2012

My husband was referred to Dr.Arora by our family physician in an emergency situation. From the moment we met him, he put our minds at ease and made us feel very comfortable by explaining our next steps in detail.Throughout my husband's surgery and hospital stay, Dr. Arora has been extremely caring, professional and kind.We would highly recommend him :)

Posted on January 7th, 2012

My family doctor recomended Drt. Arora and I was very happy he did that.Dr. Arora explained everything to me,before and after the colonascopy,answered any question I had.I would recomend Dr. Arora very highly to anybodyhe seems to be caring about his patients.

Dr Arora is great!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Our family doctor recommended Dr Arora to my husband and I when we both needed colonoscopies. My husband also needed care for hiatal hernia. Dr Arora was both kind and professional, quick with a smile and very caring. As a retired RN I tend to hold doctors to a high standard and Dr Arora was excellent

Posted on February 26th, 2011

he was the best doctor that I ever met. he was a very caring doctor. He was by my side.The whole time that I was in the hospital. thank you Dr arora

Posted on October 7th, 2016