Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajeev Dhupar
Dr. Rajeev Dhupar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Surgery. Dr. Dhupar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajeev Dhupar has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Dhupar is nothing less than stellar! He explains every detail, is kind, and thorough. Even though I am a retired RN, my husband faced an emergent serious illness and procedure, that I was not very familiar with. He never talked down to us, and explained each and every detail of what to expect. I am grateful to him, not only for his superior skill, but also for his "bedside manner" that is second to none!
Dr. Dhupar is wonderful! There were 8 of us in the room waiting to hear about my dad's biopsy and we were very nervous. He came in and greeted each of us warmly and explained everything. It was very easy to make a decision about treatment because he took the time to help us. We all feel better knowing what to expect, and we certainly feel good knowing dad is under the care of Dr. Dhupar!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Rajeev Dhupar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUpmc Presbyterian Hospital, 200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Rajeev Dhupar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.