Dr. Rajeev Garapati Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Garapati?

professional

dr Garapati is very good.

Wonderful surgeon

I had 4 previous surgeries on my right foot and had never achieved a fusion of the fractured bones. In 2015 Dr. Garapati said that he would take a bone graft from my hip and fuse the bones to achieve a union and felt positive that it would be effective. Well, it worked and I was elated. Unfortunately, my foot pain continued and I was given a diagnosis by my pain doctor of RSD and there is not much that can be done. In 2016 Dr. Garapati and I talked about severing the nerve that the Univ of Ill pain clinic had identified as the problem of the pain and he agreed and also suggested removing all the hardware in case that was irritating the area since we had a fusion for a year and, although he could not guarantee pain relief given my new diagnosis of RSD we agreed to try. Again, the surgery was successful in stopping the pain that had been in the very specific area but, I still have pain in other parts of the foot due to the RSD and there is nothing more that can be done surgically. Dr. Garapati is very sympathetic, will spend as much time as needed to review the options and his PA is wonderful as well. Highly recommend him.

Shoulder Surgery & Flat Foot Reconstructon

I've had Dr. Garapati perform 2 successful surgeries. First, I was fortunate to have Dr. Garapati to repair and replace hardware used on an initial shoulder surgery done in Bozeman, Montana. Three months after a horse riding injury, a pin failed and my fracture was not healing. Dr. Garapati came recommended as a surgeon who deals with trauma injuries and he successfully removed and replaced the initial plate and pins from my first surgery. Today I have great shoulder range and use. So, when it came to dealing with my flat foot issues, I knew who to go to and trust. Not only did my flat foot reconstruction heal well and improve my overall quality of walking and working, but, Dr. Garapati's honest explanation of surgery & recovery, was totally accurate. He is caring, informed and confident. While prepping for surgery, my nurse told me he's the best, and I fully agree. I highly recommend him!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Garapati set my mind at ease the first time I met him. The confidence he displayed in doing my ankle surgery was comforting after seeing a couple other surgeons who didn't want to do the surgery. He and his staff are wonderful. Highly recommend.

Review

Straight forward but no brash

Mrs. Walsh

I broke my tibia at the knee joint and Dr. Garapati did an excellent job at repairing the injury.

Dr. Garapati repaired my broken leg, but continued to offer kind, compassionate care as I healed. He was responsive to my questions and offered much needed encouragement.

Collarbone Sugery

Took the time to explain all the options and possible outcomes. Did not push for one treatment over another but rather made sure I understood the pros and cons of each so I could make the best informed decision. Everyone in the office was patient and helpful throughout the process.

Definitely Recommend

My experience with Dr. Garapati was excellent. He performed emergency surgery when I suffered multiple pelvic fractures when visiting Illinois, and many others told me I was fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. The surgery was completely successful. I also had three follow up visits with him before returning home to Colorado, and it was always clear to me what to expect and what was expected of me. He was receptive to my questions and always provided clear and helpful answers.

An excellent choice when in need.

In 2016 my femur bone broke and I was taken by ambulance to Lutheran General Hospital where I met Dr. Garapati. He was extremely professional in his treatment of my severe condition. He knew what he had to do, and as terrible of a situation I was in, I trusted him, and he did not let me down. I highly recommend him to anyone.

initial pre-surgical visit ,surgery it self and all post surgical visits were conducted in a professional and thorough manner

Caring

He listens and is patient. Excellent care