Dr. Rajeev H Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev H Mehta?

I recommend

Very caring doctor, easy to talk to and really listens.

Dr. Raj is a knowledgeable ENT that takes the time to explain the problem and provide alternatives

Amazing doctor

Dr. Mehta is an amazing doctor. He is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. No one likes being sick or having a problem that requires a trip to the doctor, but by the end of the visit with him you feel reassured that this is nothing you can't handle and that you'll be just fine. Highly Highly recommended.

Very caring doctor

Dr Mehta really listens and cares in trying to understand my symptoms and to figure out the cause of my problem. After seeing other doctors without success, he fixed my salivary problem in one office visit!

excellent Ent

best experience ive ever had in a doctors office. they treat you like family dr raj is extremely knowledgable

He is one of the best Doctor. He provide every info & care for me. He truly care about the patients.

Overall review for Dr. Mehta

Overall, I had a good experience with Dr. Mehta. I went in to see him due to ear swelling, medically known as Cauliflower ear. Dr. Mehta explained the importance of treating this condition and how it needed to be medically drained in-order to prevent any further complications. Dr. Mehta drained the fluid and applied bolster dressing to the affected area. I recovered fully without any sort of complications. I highly recommend Dr. Mehta for any ENT related conditions due to his expertise in the profession.

Retired

I had sinus surgery and it went without incident. The doctor and his staff are the best. Dr Mehta explained everything and a staff member showed me a video and further explained what would happen the day of surgery.

Extraordinary physician

Very personable. Listens carefully and explains things very well. Highly recommend without reservation. Excellent surgeon and well-deserved stellar reputation.

Dr. Metha is a wonderful caring surgeon. He really listens to you. I really liked the fact he went over my chart before going into office. He knew my history. I would recommend anyone to him.

Excellent Surgeon, Caring Professional - This is the doctor to see!

Best experience in a doctor's office I have ever had, period. Dr. Mehta spent time to explain my problem. My surgery went very smoothly and I recovered easily with very little pain. The doctor is easy to talk to and he listens carefully. I give him the highest possible rating.

He was condescending (as was his nurse). Really had no interest in what I had to say. Pushed the idea of surgery when unnecessary. I had the strong feeling he was interested in feeding his ego and wallet. Would not recommend.