Dr. Rajeev Jain Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Jain?

never again

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I had major hip surgery and my surgeon saw me one time in the hospital for maybe 10 minutes. Not seen him since, I have seen the PA post op both times. I asked the reception is this normal that I wouldn't see my surgeon and she said "yes, they usually do the post op follow up." I think it was simple we had a bit of a conflict immediately after surgery (appropriate pain management was not provided after surgery, "I was to work through it.") Then many weeks later I received a facial wound and I had to be hospitalized for cellulitis. Because of my hip surgery my medical doctor wanted my surgeon to see me as well. Again he didn't show up and I saw his PA (who was so good to me). The PA explained that I was to follow up with him after hospitalization, I called to schedule an appointment and apparently I owe them $75.00. I told them I'd pay when I got there for my appointment. Nope, they needed the payment before they would even schedule an appointment! I've have had problems with midwest since this all started. My family has been there multiple times and we not been treated like this. I just can not understand why my surgeon will not see me.

billing office

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I've been a patient at midwest along with my family (husband, son) for years and I feel we have had good care. But the lady ahead of the business office either really likes her job or hates the costumers. I forgot my co-payment (30.00$) and they refused to see me. Like I said we have been going there for years and we have NO outstanding bills there but that did not make a difference to the business office. Few days later I receive a large "no show" fee of 150.00$. I spoke with the business office many times without any resolution. I spoke with my family doctor who spoke with the ortho doctor and I got a call from midwest claiming as it turns out it was a mistake and I shouldn't of gotten that charge. I go back to midwest for a different appointment and they have signs all over about payments. Didn't see a welcome sign any where. And as time goes on I have heard many of the same kind of experience with other people. They have lost the reason they are in business for, isn't to help their costumers. Maybe that isn't the case anymore, I know they have to make money but treating their patients like I was treated is unacceptable. Just beware of your arrival of signing a paper EVERY time that you will pay your bill. And don't get me wrong the front desk ladies are nice but this is what is required of them. I don't think their fully comfortable with signing in costumers. We are the costumer, right?

Posted on September 19th, 2011

After I had to go to the emergency room following a cortisone shot I received from him I called his office. He didn't take the time to speak with me, he had his nurse call me. That was my first and last time as his patient!

Posted on November 14th, 2017