Dr. Rajeev Kapoor Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev Kapoor?

Dr. Rajeev Kapoor is a pompous man. He rarely answers his pages from hospital nurses & he blames the nurses for his shortcomings. He is abrupt with patients & should be avoided at all costs.

My families experience was the same as the previous entry. No contact made even though number and message given to staff in the hospital. Turned a horrible experience with a loved one even worse. Do not, I repeat, do not become involved with this person for your care or a loved ones care. Nightmare. Site makes me select one star to submit. Should be negative stars available to choose to be accurate.

Not happy with this doctor

This doctor treated my mother for eight days at the hospital and made not one attempt to contact me. Not one single attempt until day eight. I had left my numbers with the staff. I sat with my mother and waited every single day to meet him. Did not matter. He did not care. I'm very disappointed with this doctor and would under no circumstances recommend him I found him to be very inconsiderate, disrespectful and uncaring.