More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath has the following 7 expertise
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Dislocation
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Tennis Elbow
- Elbow Injuries
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I do not recommend to see this doctor unless you're a sports super star. I initially went to see Dr. Pandarinath back in 2015 due to some knee issues. He always saw me for less than 15 minutes, never explain anything about the Xrays he took/reviewed or the condition I had, and didn't do anything different than advising to go to PA (again and again). He never took the time to truly review the xrays and see what was going on. Last week, I finally went to a different doctor and it was a completely different experience: he took the time to actually show me the images and explain what was going on. I don't have arthritis on my knee as Dr. Pandarinath told me but I do have an issue with my hip tho. I could've been diagnosed earlier if Dr. Pandarinath actually was listen to what I was saying instead of rushing to fit a patient every 15 minutes.
Dr. Pandarinath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGw Medical Faculty Associates, 2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Rajeev Pandarinath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.