Dr. Rajeev H Swami Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev H Swami?

Emergency Room Visit

After several visits to other drs and going to emergency room for the second time. Dr Swami came in with a diagnosis and prescribed meds. Three other drs had not even made an attempt to diagnose. The meds helped me and the good doctor has referred me to a specialist to help with my condition. Because of his thoroughness I highly recommend him for emergency care.

HURT DISCUSSED

The emergency department treatment I received from Dr.Swami and his staff,I'll never forget.He ordered a nurse to perform a catheterization on me."We need to see what's going on inside your bladder",he said.A folly catheter cannot see inside of one's bladder.If less than one star were possible he'd get it.I'd never advise anyone to seek treatment from Dr.Swama,if you do,you may regret it.

Dr. Rajeev H Swami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.