1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rajeev A Vibhakar?

Wonderful Doctor

From day one when we were introduced to Dr. Vibhakar In Iowa City I knew right away that he was the perfect for my son who was 5 at the time. Dr. V took the time to listen to everything we had to say to him about my son. For the first year of my son's treatments Dr. V took care of him within the first 5 minutes of being taken into a room for treatments Dr. V was there. Always made my son smile. He later transferred to Colorado after that first year, and even though my son is no longer his patient and my son is now an angel (age of 12) we would not have gotten very far without his help. If I hear of anyone in or near Colorado that is going through what my son use to go through I always recommend Dr. Vibhakar Thanks Dr, Vibhakar for everything you did for my family while you were my son's doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Rajeev A Vibhakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.

Dr. Rajeev A Vibhakar Is this you?