Dr. Rajen P Butani Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rajen P Butani?

Prostate surgery

Dr. Butani performed radical prostatectomy (robot) on me in March 2017 and went smooth as glass, had absolutely no pain and everything went well. He spent some time with my wife after surgery and was so kind to her and went over everything with her. He is an awesome surgeon and you'll get that feeling the first time you meet him. FR

Great Dr Great Bedside Manor

Dr Butani made my husband and I feel comfortable from the moment we met him. I tried to have minor procedures done prior to seeing Dr Butani and was very afraid of "the next step" Dr Butanis infections smile and laugh, and drawing (that I kept with me until after the surgery) kept me at ease. I still boost about him. He is a wonderful Dr/surgeon and truly cares for his patients.

First apt.

Dr Butani was very nice, but trying to get through to his surgery set up person was hard. Still have not gotten an appointment set.

So thankful for Dr. Butani and his team!!

I recently had partial nephrectomy due to kidney cancer lesion. Dr. Butani was so comforting, knowledgeable and really walked my entire family through this process. He really helped me get through this and I never doubted him for a second. I and my family are extremely grateful.

Incredible Surgeon

Dr. Butani is an incredible physician and his bed side manner is hard to come by. He was recommended to me, a woman in her early 20's with a diagnosis requiring surgery, and guided me calmly each scary step of the way. He took the time to get to know me and express each and every one of my (many) concerns.

Had both kidney surgery [cancer] and prostate removal [cancerous] surgery during the latter half of 2011. Circumstances notwithstanding could not have asked for a better physician/surgeon to handle both procedures. Outstanding!

Dr. Butani took the time to explain my mothers condition and answered all of our questions. She finally had surgery with him and is doing very well.

Extremely skilled

I just had reconstructive renal pyeloplasty, it went extremely well, despite the fact that I have hypertension and tachycardia. Dr. Butani is highly skilled and is extremely courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs laparoscopic urological surgery.

Very qualified, very capable, very concerned.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Butani is an excellent doctor. He performed prostate cancer surgery for me. My surgery was successful and rehab was as anticipated. He is very knowledgeable and a very skilled surgeon.