Dr. Rajendra Bellam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajendra Bellam?

Never had wait time less than 40 MIns

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I have been a patient there for over 3 years I never seen a short wait period. It is usually bring your The stares at the computer from blood test. Never takes full vitals. Sure rx companies could give him a fore head thermos.

new patient

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Very professional staff. Dr Bellam took his time to hear my concerns and I was suprised the wait wasnt very long. Everyone was friendly. This was my first visit and I feel comfortable about future visits. Thank you all. Recent new patient.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I have been at the Dunnellon, Fl office several times and I am constantly leaving annoyed and frustrated. The staff is extremely rude and doesn't seem to care about anyone but themselves. I am always able to make an appointment when I need to, but the staff is rude and short with me on the phone as well as interrupting me several times. One time I called in for a simple question about my appointment and had a very irritated staff member telling me everything was fine with my appointment, I went to ask something else but she hung up. I had an appointment and got there ten minutes early and proceeded to wait for another thirty. I went to the restroom and heard my name called. I quickly ran out but they were gone. The next time someone came out, she told me it wasn't her problem and that I needed to wait or reschedule. I asked how long it would be because I had already been there for almost an hour, and she ignored me. Overall, very poor service and I would NOT recommend this office to anyone. The only positive, it's clean.

Awesome

Posted on July 11th, 2013

DR Bellam is as good as it gets. He and his staff are courteous and caring. If he is not sure what is going on he will run tests to find out. He does not guess. His staff are friendly and courteous unlike the staff of my previous DR. In fact the reason I left the previous DR was because his staff was obnoxiously rude and the DR did not do the things he said you needed. Only the PA really cared. Dr Bellam cares very much about his patients and it shows in the time he spends with you and the complete history he wants. He always follows up with lab work and is quick to call you if something is not right.

not one to pay attention to individual needs

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Did not pay attention to me and my blood pressure.. was prescribing incorrectly according to my new dr. I could tell things were not correct and after 4 years, he always acted as if it was the first time he was seeing me. Did not to the proper tests or diagnosis. I would suggest going elsewhere. Poor listening and bedside manner.

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Bellam for about 3 years & my husband for just about 5 years.Dr Bellam is an excellent docteur who will never rush during a visit. His bedside manners are impecable and will always make you feel confortable. Dr Bellam staff is very friendly and will always work with you...In few words, Dr Bellam is just the best.

Great choice!!!!!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

The complete staff is awesome! They work with you and help you out with anything they can. They are very understanding and care about every client's issues.

patient

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Would not recomend to anyone I care about period!! He has not to this day diagnosed me properly and I am changing doctors due to his lack of concern to do so and professionalizim!!! Also I am pursuing a lawsuit against him!!!!!! I warn anyone against seeking his care

Posted on October 30th, 2017