Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajendra P Gupta has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 15
Horrible! Stated I had a heart murmur and hadn't even listened to my heart!!! When I called him out on it, he stated he did listen to my heart and that I was confused due go my mental health diagnosis! I had just gotten out of the hospital and reviewed my medical records where a doctor had actually listened to my heart and documented no findings of a heart murmur at that time. These can always show up however diagnosis of such would require one to listen to my heart... All he had were my medical records from the hospital which stated none and lab results! Only reason I was being required to see him is because the office Psyciatrist wouldn't treat me without HER doctor seeing me despite me already having an appointment with my own internal medicine Doctor setup in 2 weeks! Very fishy and felt like I was being taken advantage of for money and diagnosis codes!!! I have never in my life experienced this and just grateful I know a little about health and healthcare to get the heck out of his office at that point!
My uncle has been going to Dr. Gupta for the past 18 years and had the utmost respect and trust in him. He is such an uncaring and just plain stupid doctor who allowed his patient to have jaundice of unknown reason for over 4 months, which is not even done in 3rd world countries. He claims to have done all he can when in reality he only did about 3 diagnostic tests (ultrasound, etc). It took him 5 months to realize that a liver biopsy was necessary. This is something that even the layman knows. He only cares about making money and chewing his tobacco. I am not the only patient who has been treated this way. I wouldn't even take my dog to be treated by him.
Euclid General Hospital
Dr. Rajendra P Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGupta Singh & Gupta Mds, 3342 NE 34th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Rajendra P Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.