Dr. Rajendra Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajendra Shah?

Excellent!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

At the age of 58, I decided to have a breast augmentation. Dr. Shah provided excellent guidance and care. I am about 2 months post-op and couldn't be more pleased. This doctor is probably the most thorough plastic surgeon you could hope for. I have had many post op appts. just to check the healing process and to make sure that I am performing the necessary exercises properly. His commitment to you and your outcome is way beyond any of my expectations. I could not be any happier! Also, his staff, at both locations, share in his commitment to you as a patient and provide excellent service and care. In particular, I am personally grateful for Liz! She showed me so much kindness and empathy. In sum, you cannot go wrong with this doctor!!

Amazing

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I had a mommy makeover and could not be happier. Dr. Shah is such a wonderful person and an artist. I can honestly say that when I look at myself it is as if I have a different body. I still have a hard time believing the incredible results! Dr. Shah has such a wonderful staff that makes the journey enjoyable. I will recommend Dr. Shah to anyone that is contemplating plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Shah!

Bilateral breast implants

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Dr. Shah did superb work removing my old encapsulated breast implants and replacing them with new saline ones. It has been a year since he worked on me and the results are fabulous. My breasts look and feel very nautural. both he and his entire office and surgical staff treated me as if I were their only patient. I could not be happier with my experience.

Bilateral breast implants

Breast Augmentation

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I was very happy with my services. I am 5’8 150lbs I went from a size 34B to a 36D and they are perfect size for my body. They look and feel so natural which was exactly what I was looking for. The doctors and staff are very friendly and professional. Like most I have desired this surgery for many years, I wish I would of done it sooner. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shah.

breast augmention

Posted on November 11th, 2016

DR. SHAH, Is the best he is super nice .He did my beastt augmention,he knew the excact size to fit my frame,and he was right they are perfect for my frame he did a great job they look so natural. i also quit smoking 3 weeks before the sugrey and to this day i have not smoked. i also put some weight on which i needed . everything all blends so good togther. I am truley happy with my breasts i had barley nothing before the surgrey now they r pefect. I recommd doctor shah to anyone ever needed any plastic surgery.also like to add his staff of nures are so cool i love them all . i felt so comferable there. IF i ever get any other sugery i would com back to Dr Shah. thank u so much for making me feel so much better about my self.

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Was very anxious when I first visited Dr R Shaw but between the doctor and the office staff I soon felt comfortable. My friend had a facelift her and the results were incredible so I decided to use this doctor even though I had to travel far. So satisfied with my results and post op care. Office stafff is exceptional.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Shah. I chose him as my doctor because he was thorough and answered all of my questions. He listened to what I wanted and I am extremely happy with the results. I had recommendations for him by a couple friends and I also recommended him to another friend that had the same surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shah.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Shah was superior. I had waited a few years and met with several plastic specialists before I decided to have Dr. Shah do my procedure. (under eye bag removal) I could not be happier with the results. His staff is just as amazing. Every aspect of my experience was stellar and I highly recommend him!

An Artist

Posted on January 16th, 2016

I'm a 60 yr. old male, I'm am fit and a runner however , I felt my loose and wrinkled neck made me look older than I felt. Dr.Rajendra Shah assured me a neck lift was right for me . Wow , my wife and I are amazed at the results , completely natural looking , fast recovery and nearly painless. Staff is wonderful , strongly recommend Dr. Shah

Septorhinoplasty

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Shah and his incredible staff truly changed my life. I couldn't have imagined a better experience. I had so much anxiety and stress before really jumping into the procedure but Dr. Shah made me very comfortable, his staff welcomed me every visit by name as I walked in the door, and the result of my procedure was so much more than I ever dreamed. I couldn't help but cry my eyes out when I saw the results because I never thought it was possible to fix my issues.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

I needed to replace my breast implants but after my first surgery was not looking forward to it. A friend recommended dr. Shah. Before my surgery every question was answered and a vision was set . The friendly and helpful female staff is with you through the whole process traveling between both offices. The outcome was better than expected. I had minimal pain, zero bruises and a better shape for my body. Surgery was a breeze.i had 2 follow up visits before a week had passed. It's a big decision choosing a dr but dr shah is knowledgeable and skilled. You aren't paying for a fancy office or commercial here ,highly recommend.