Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajendra T Rana
Dr. Rajendra T Rana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden Grove, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rana is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center and Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center D / P SNF. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajendra T Rana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rana is an old school doctor. His office a little outdated but unlike other busy doctors with fancy offices Dr. Rana spends a great amount of time with you and listens to all your questions. He doesn't rush you and his prices are really affordable especially for people without insurance. He is very kind caring and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone. Oh, he also does green card examination. The best price in the town with fast processing time.
Dr. Rana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rajendra T Rana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRajendra T Rana Md, 11922 Seacrest Dr Ste C, Garden Grove, CA
Dr. Rajendra T Rana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.