Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajendra V Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rajendra V Shah has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Rajendra V Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rajendra V Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Here is my advice to expecting parents in South Bend, Indiana. If you find out that Dr. Rajendra V Shah is going to be your Physician please request a new doctor. His lack of intelligence and incompetence will result in misdiagnosing. I was misdiagnosed a year ago that resulted in me losing my baby.
Dr. Shah did an emergency c section for me. I was very scared to have the surgery and very scared because my daughters life was in danger. He really helped me stay calm and was very kind. He did a great job with the surgery itself and was extremely professional. His follow up went very well. (I do however absolutely detest the office staff and the actually office he is, unfortunately.)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Rajendra V Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichiana Obstetrics And Gynecology, 515 N Lafayette Blvd, South Bend, IN
Dr. Rajendra V Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.