Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajendran Naidoo has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Rajendran Naidoo has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Rajendran Naidoo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
A big thank you to Dr. Naidoo for his caring and concern regarding my health which otherwise might have been a different story to tell. Thanks too for doing an awesome job replacing my hip, and for all the referrals and recommendations that lead to an awesome medical team regarding my condition at the time. You said that you would take care of me and that you did. You were definitely God sent.
He is simply great doctor which is a rare find these days especially in Florida. He is very personal and professional. I was misdiagnosed for 3 years and treated for some ridiculous conditions I did not have. I have seen many doctors for my mysterious complains with no help. It took him seconds to diagnose me. I guess what is a piece of cake for a brilliant Doctor is a mystery to those without proper training. Sad thing is that patient is suffering unnecessary pain which is fixable. I am very lucky to meet him. He spent 1 hr with me, reviewed all films and explained necessary surgery. All office stuff was friendly. Sad that Doctor this class got one star from some misarable people who are upset over insignificant issues. Front desk or phone operator does not do your surgery. Typically doctors have no idea that there is an issue with office staff who is ALWAYS nice to the doctor.
I had three surgeries with Dr.Naidoo before each one he came to see me the night before in the hospital to make sure I was calm and didn't have any questions then he came before I was given any meds the morning of the surgery to make sure I understood everything and was ok and he was there right after I woke up to see if I was in pain and how I was in general. Him and his staff have always been amazing
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRsj Plastic Surgery, 13005 Southern Blvd Ste 212, Loxahatchee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajendran Naidoo in this video.
Dr. Rajendran Naidoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.