Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajesh K Bagai has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My husband was diagnosed with a fairly rare type of cancer (for a 40 year old) and Dr. Bagai was immediately an advocate for him and his treatment. We feel like Dr. Bagai saved his life and we would trust him completely. Also, his staff is exceptional and his bedside manner is spot-on. He is very thorough in explaining things and takes the time to listen and address concerns and questions. One of the best.
Dr. Bagai is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is friendly, courtios, and a good listener. I'm a cancer patient and he helped me get through a very difficult time. The level of care that Dr. Bagai gives is outstanding. I had just started my chemo and he was on vacation, I was getting really sick, but he took the time to actually call my wife back and tell her what to do for me.
Dr. Bagai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2000
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Rajesh K Bagai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElisa Tso Bomgaars Md, 5810 W Beverly Ln, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajesh K Bagai in this video.
Dr. Rajesh K Bagai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.