Dr. Rajesh Bindal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Bindal?

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Bindal was so kind and understood how my husband's back pain had almost crippled his movement. The pain after surgery was treated promptly and it was explained why he had the pain and approx. how long the recuperation /healing time would take. In less than 2 weeks after surgery, my husband felt so much better and has received so many compliments on how much younger and stronger he looks. Dr. Bindal and his wonderful PA have given me back my sweet husband,

Dr. Rajesk K. Bindal

Posted on September 13th, 2017

For many years, I suffered with back problems. When steroid injections would no longer work, I was referred to Dr. Rajesh K. Bindal at Texas Spine & Neurosurgery Center in Sugar Land, Texas. My Laminectomy by Dr. Bindal was a great success. I can now, with ease, go up and down stairs. I have no pain and stiffness when I get out of bed or up from a chair. I can walk as fast as I could in younger days. In addition to Dr. Bindal's exceptional knowledge and skill, he is a very kind and gentle person. I am pleased to highly recommend him.

Great experience

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I came from Mission TX to see Dr Bindal based on a recommendation from a friend. It is far but was worth it. I had surgery and feel so much better now! Our prayers are with them to keep safe from the storm. God Bless!

Thank you!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I was suffering from severe constant neck pain for yours. None of the other doctors I saw could figure it out. Dr. Bindal ran some tests and found that I needed surgery. It went so well. I didnt have much pain after and got better fast. My neck is so much better now! Thank you!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr. Bindal was easy to talk with. He explained everything in words that the common lay person could understand. He showed me exactly what procedure he was going to do and how he was going to do the surgery. He is excellent and I will recommend him to anyone having back problem.

Quality Care Plus!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I can't say enough good things about the quality care and professionalism of Dr. Bindal and his staff. I came to him with pain, no quality of life and little hope. After surgery I have almost no pain, greater range of motion and hope that I didn't have before surgery.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

He did surgery and fixed me right up. I am happy.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

excellent procedure performed on me

Gave me my life back

Posted on June 8th, 2015

When I saw Dr. Bindal, I had been suffering from severe neck pain for a few years. I starting losing my hands and also the function in my legs. Walking became hard. My neck was hurting so bad I was getting depressed and angry all the time. Dr. Bindal found that I had a pinched spinal cord causing damage. He did a surgery on me in the back of my neck and I felt the difference almost right away. Now my hands are back, I can walk easily, and my neck pain is much better. I can enjoy life again. I am grateful to him.

Grateful

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I had a Chiari maflormation. My doctors here in El Paso couldnt diagnose or treat me. I came to Sugar Land after I found Dr. Bindal. He diagnosed me right away and offered surgery. I had surgery by him and felt so much better right away. I feel like he gave me my life back!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Had surgery for pinched spinal cord. The other doctor wanted to fuse my neck. Dr. Bindal fixed me with minimally invasive surgery. I am so happy I did not need to be fused!

Posted on November 30th, 2014

I had suffered with neck pain for years. I was so scared about having surgery. Dr. Bindal made me feel at ease. I went ahead as he suggested. I felt so much better within a few days. I am so happy I took a chance with him.