Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Davda
Dr. Rajesh Davda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Davda is affiliated with Kindred Hospital Tarrant County, Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth and North Hills Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Davda has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rajesh Davda is Board Certified in 3 specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Davda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
North Hills Hospital
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Plaza Medical Center
LifeCare Hospital of Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Medical Center Of Arlington
Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Jps Health Network
26 Years Experience
Texas A&M University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rajesh Davda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.