Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Dubey
Dr. Rajesh Dubey, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Patterson, CA, with other offices in Modesto, CA and Modesto, CA (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Dubey is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center, Lodi Memorial Hospital and Memorial Medical Center Modesto. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Dubey has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Rude , arrogant, didn't want me to talk and didn't listen when I did. He explained nothing and had a terrible bedside manner. It was obvious that he didn't like me or care about my heart problems at all .
Dr. Dubey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Emanuel Medical Center
Lodi Memorial Hospital
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Oak Valley Hospital District
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Memorial Hospital Association
22 Years Experience
Calcutta Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Rajesh Dubey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rajesh Dubey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Patterson, CA.