Dr. Rajesh K Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh K Jain?

The best experience I have ever had with a doctor. Dr. Jain is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is not only a great doctor, but is very caring. He spends time with you and you never feel rushed and treat you as a person not a patient. My original appointment he was very caring and informative. After scheduling my hip replacement surgery date the staff, nurse navigator, Virtua and reconstructive orthopedics were very easy and organized to deal and plan with. I would recommend Dr. Jain and his staff to anyone who asks.

Superior and Professional physician

He listens and cares...expert technician in caring for your knees and your progress...

Great Doctor

Dr. Jain is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is not only a great doctor, but is very caring. He spends time with you and you never feel rushed. Because he is so good, it is hard to get an appointment in a timely manner. I have been to a few Rothman doctors and always felt like a piece of meat rather then a patient.

Dr. Jain is the best!! Did my hip replacement and from day one had no pain at all. Going back to have my knee replaced. Fantastic Dr.

Very Caring Doctor

The moment I met Dr. Jain I felt at ease with him. He isn't standoffish or demeaning as most specialists are. He tells you what you need n layman's terms and still explains further if you need it. When you go into the operating room after your initial visit you know exactly what he is going to do or what he might have to do to get you back into the swing of life. If needed he is always there for you even if you just have a questions. I would definately return or send my friends to him for knee, hip or anything his aea of expertise would cover.

Nice and Good

People told me how nice and caring he was and that helped me through my hip replacemeng surgery. Come to find out, he's also an excellent surgeon so I'm back to life and loving it.

EXCELLENT surgeon, wonderful bedside manner, wouldn't go to any other surgeon for orthopedic surgeon.

My Hip Replacement

Dr. Jain has the best bedside manor in the business. He is caring and kind and runs a tight operating room. He treats everyone around him with respect so the nurses really like him too. And when anyone examines your incission they all say, oh, Dr. Jain did your surgery, it's his trade mark. The total experience was very positive.

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon.

I had a total knee replacement and after 7 weeks, I have total range of motion and no pain. He is an excellent surgeon; the scar is minimal. (You can bearly see it.)I cannot believe how he made a knee I could barely stand on very functional.

Dr. Rajesh K Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.