Have you seen Dr. Rajesh S Kakani?

Great experience!

Dr Kakani performed a nasal septoplasty on me. He was very through in his diagnosis and explained all my options in a clear manner. As to the surgery, he set clear expectations. There were no surprises, it all went according to plan. His office staff was on point, efficient and courteous. Dr. Kakani is the best in his field!

Wonderful experience!!

I am a 24 year old female & I have had an under active thyroid since birth. At a regular doctors appointment a few months ago we had discovered that I had nodules growing on my thyroid. After having a biopsy done, the pathology report showed suspicious cells in one of the larger nodules. I decided to have a full thyroidectimy. My uncle is an extremely well respected anesthesiologist at a nearby hospital and he recommended that my procedure be done by no one but Dr. Rajesh Kakani. This is the first time I ever had to undergo a surgery so I was extremely nervous. However, Dr. Kakani made me feel so comfortable and safe. I had the upmost confidence that he was going to do an amazing job, and that was exactly what he did! I am now 4 weeks post-op with no thyroid and it's almost like it never happened! I feel totally fine and my scar is already hardly even noticeable! I left a message for Dr Kakani one evening to ask him about a cream for the scar & he called me right back even though it was after hours just to check that everything was okay. This just goes to show how genuine he is! I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon, he made me feel so comfortable before, during, and after my surgery. He is a wonderful, I highly recommend him! 5 stars all across the board!!

Excellent treatement of my dizziness

I saw him for my attacks of dizziness. He asked me questions. Got a hearing test. Advised me treatment. He explained everything. I am all better. Two visits. I would highly recommend.

Great Education

I have been suffering from sinus problems for many years. Dr. Kakani, listened to my complaints, and after examination, offered me lot of options and understanding of my problems. I got much better with non surgical treatment.Great staff. Slight wait but worth it.

Wonderful bedside manners

I have been a patient for over 5 years. He has great bedside manners. He would treat you like a family member. Staff is very helpful and accommodating as well.

not a pleasant experience

My daughter waited more than 2 months to see this specialist and we drove 20 miles to his office yesterday and he told us straight as he walked in the examination room that although he will see us this time, we should not return to see him again because our insurance does not pay him well. He also asked us to tell the child's PCP that she does not make anymore referrals to him. He is part of my insurance network. I spoke to my insurance and they verified that he is part of our network and his conduct was very unprofessional. He had no empathy, only there for $$ bills.

Caring and Thorough

My daughter had constant throat infections and Dr. Kakani was recommended to us. Dr. Kakani was so kind and thorough. He treated my daughter and found the cause of her constant infections. She is all better now! What a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner!

He's just simply said GREAT! !!!!

Best ENT on Long Island

He listens. He explains. He provided printed material and videos explaining my problems and prevention.Great bedside manners. Wonderful staff.

Great Bedside Manners

I was suffering from sinus problems for a long time. He listened to me. Asked me appropriate questions. Gave me lots of options. I feel much better

The best

He listened to my complaints well. He expalined things even better. Great bedside manners.

Wonderful Doctor

I have nothing but great respect for Doctor Kakani. He is an excellent ENT doctor who perform my sinus surgery. Great work!

Dr. Rajesh S Kakani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.

Dr. Rajesh S Kakani Is this you?