Dr. Rajesh Kakani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Kakani?

not a pleasant experience

Posted on December 6th, 2017

My daughter waited more than 2 months to see this specialist and we drove 20 miles to his office yesterday and he told us straight as he walked in the examination room that although he will see us this time, we should not return to see him again because our insurance does not pay him well. He also asked us to tell the child's PCP that she does not make anymore referrals to him. He is part of my insurance network. I spoke to my insurance and they verified that he is part of our network and his conduct was very unprofessional. He had no empathy, only there for $$ bills.

Caring and Thorough

Posted on November 11th, 2017

My daughter had constant throat infections and Dr. Kakani was recommended to us. Dr. Kakani was so kind and thorough. He treated my daughter and found the cause of her constant infections. She is all better now! What a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

He's just simply said GREAT! !!!!

Best ENT on Long Island

Posted on June 10th, 2017

He listens. He explains. He provided printed material and videos explaining my problems and prevention.Great bedside manners. Wonderful staff.

Great Bedside Manners

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I was suffering from sinus problems for a long time. He listened to me. Asked me appropriate questions. Gave me lots of options. I feel much better

The best

Posted on January 28th, 2017

He listened to my complaints well. He expalined things even better. Great bedside manners.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I have nothing but great respect for Doctor Kakani. He is an excellent ENT doctor who perform my sinus surgery. Great work!

The best

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Every time me and my son got sick the office was very promp and always took care of us by making that appointment as soon as possible. Very good service and care from the doctor. He's the best doctor I've ever seen. Few years ago I gave birth to a baby boy and he happened to have a tong tie...Spoke with Dr. Kakani about the problem and the next day he took care of him with no problem afterwards. The office is very professional and caring for their patients.

Competent & Courteous

Posted on September 27th, 2016

The staff is most accommodating and Dr. Kakani is knowledgeable and pleasant. Always a pleasant experience for a doctor's visit.

Excellent ENT doc

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Saw him for my sinus troubles. He tried listened to me. Recommended lot of non surgical options. I did not need sinus surgery after all.

Great Education

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Saw him for sinus problems. He spent time explaining me about my condition. Great Bedside manners. Highly recommend

Best ENT on Long Island

Posted on September 29th, 2015

He cured me of my chronic ear infections. I had been to another reputed ENT several times. Once I visited Dr. Kakani, he explained in detail my situation and within 2 visits worked out a plan that cured my chronic ear problesm.