Dr. Rajesh G Laungani Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh G Laungani?

Not caring

I am a retired physician. Dr Laungani is not a caring physician. He is only interested in doing procedures. I won't be seeing him again.

No diagnostic

One of the worst doctors I have ever met. Never truly diagnosed my problem, just guessed. Does not reply to messages. I always had the impression that wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible

MJor complications

Procedure done in 2011. I had an injury and infection. Still in pain and have to sit on a special cousin I had made instead of a normal chair seat!

Dr. Laungani told me he had gotten all of the cancer when the report that he had in his hand said he did not. Use caution.

Dr. Laungani has been treating me for two years. I was under the care of another urologist who had really bad bedside manners and did not explain me the treatment plan. Dr. Laungani is very courteous, spends time with me, is genuinely interested in treating me, explains the treatment plan options and is not interested in prescribing me medicines if I don't need them. I would highly recommend Dr. Laungani to anyone who is interested in genuine care. Good luck.

Wes Aven

It seems that I have had complications since a cystoscopic procedure done by Dr. Laungani in November 2010. I have been in pain constantly since my pr ...

Possible injury during CLongystoscopic examLong

Dr Laungani did cystoscopic exam while in his office (no ansthesia). I have had long term pain since but before procedure. Visited another urologist who said he found a possible injury to my urethra. I have been in pain since Nov. 2010 when Dr Launngani did his procedure. It is difficult to find any other explanation for the pain other than this injury. Wish he could have been more conservative with his treatment.

Excellent physician. He truly cares about his patients. Throughly explains everything, and makes frequent visits. Excellent beside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone!