Dr. Rajesh K Malik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh K Malik?

Don't go to anyone else.

Dr Malik saved my life.

a fix

after month of hassel,dr malik finally gets the accurate diagnosis,i had these systoms for a your family just adds another pill .over the last 4 mths i have been in the hospital 4 time.the heart dr. set it was a fib,but after 4 different med. and thinking i was gonna die,dr malik has taken care of the problem with i procedure..no med..thank god.

Forever Grateful

I call Dr. Malik my "life saver" Doctor. At a time when all other doctors & cardiologists told me "this is how life is going to be from now on" with the wrong diagnosis, once as I met Dr. Malik, he refused to accept that with a positive attitude. He had in depth knowledge of my heart syndrome, and knew exactly what medications would work for me. 7 years later, I can function as well as I did before my diagnosis, and I am forever grateful to have walked in his office.

My first visit

I went to Dr Malik for my PVC's. He was very very sweet and really cared what I was going through. His nurse was very comforting. I am scheduled to go back for more test.