Dr. Rajesh Malik Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Malik?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bed side manner and really cares about his patients....

Now an ex patient.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Had good past experiences... Dr was mean, discourteous, for no reason. I will not be going back, as I do not need this type of treatment. Also, I was not able to understand half what he said...heavy accent .

Posted on September 19th, 2015

been there before and was happy. not this time. Dr had a bad atttitude. Don't think I will ever return

Thank you Dr. Malik and Staff

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Malik is the first doctor I have had in 49 years that has great bed side manners, he listens to what you are telling him, he treats you with respect and not like you are just another number but most of all he spend the time with you and he is the best at diagnosing your concern. In the years I have been a patient of his I never had to return because of something he wasnt sure of or was not corrected in the first visit. He has opened my eyes to benefits of vitamins and horomonal therapy. After blood results he went over my defecentcies and started me off in therapy and I havent felt this good in years!!!!

Wonderful manner - very competent

Posted on December 19th, 2010

Great experience. Dr listened, asked questions and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend (have done so, and others agree with my experience).

Posted on August 3rd, 2017