Dr. Rajesh R Rao Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh R Rao?

Avoid

Back pain started 2 years ago went to see him and he was so rude, didn't believe I had back problems because I am in my late teens. Did an X-ray and told me I was lying about my pain. had the same x ray looked at by two other doctors and they saw problems. Very rude and uncaring made me feel like I was wasting his time when it turned out he was wasting my time and money. Find someone else.

Horrible.

Staff is lovely. He is quick, doesn't listen and talks AT you. Seems as if he didn't believe I was in pain. I was hit by a car. I wasted my time. When I got emotional he tried to tell me I needed psychiatric care. He continued to talk over me and got annoyed when I wanted to leave. I would never recommend him to anyone, ever.

Tactless, and uncaring.

I have had back problems for several years and have gone from doctor to doctor for help. My search stopped with Dr. Rao. He is intelligent, caring and helped me tremendously. He listened to my concerns and came up with a diagnosis and treatment plan which worked for me. Also, I found his staff to be professional and they made my office experience a pleasant one.

Office staff, except for 1 person, was rude and most unprofessional. Substantial staff in Morristown to have so many nast women in one place. No patience. When an MRI staffer called the Dr's office on my behalf, Dr. Rao's office staffer put the phone down, (versus on hold) and the MRI gal said that she heard Dr's staff talking with fowl language about a patient that just left the office. Not sure about Dr. yet. Dr's do need to listen when a patient says that they cannot do something because it hurts. Dr's should read MRI's, results and patient history 1st before doing range of motion with patient. and not push the patient to bend or move in a direction without forwarning them.