Dr. Rajesh S Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh S Shah?

Great Doctor

Dr Shah is extremely personable, answers all questions and doesn't seem to be in a rush. He's thorough and very knowledgeable in his field of practice. My only complaint was with the office staff, specifically his nurse. She wasn't very reliable returning calls. Luckily Dr Shah uses the Internet web page for inquiries, and any issues I had, I was able to communicate directly with him, instead of going through the phone line.

As a nurse, I am very picky about who I see, and always read reviews....I called on a Tuesday, was seen on Thursday, and had an endoscopy on Friday. I was somewhat disappointed in the scheduling process. I never actually spoke with a person to start with, instead leaving a message and they called me back. The girl at the front window wasn't overly friendly, and I got aggravated when they took the person in front of me back before me, even though her appointment for the same doctor, as a new patient was supposed to be after mine. I also didn't like how she confirmed your information at the window for everyone in the waiting room to overhear. Dr Shah was very nice, and attentive. I would definitely recommend to others.