Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajesh Singh has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This is the best Psychiatrist I have seen. He is superior in every aspect of his practice, and is extremely personable. He takes the time with you to discuss every symptom, reviews options, follows up on progress, will explore other options to your medication/s if you are not responding as both you, and he feels you should. He has been a God send to me. I am a current patient, and I would highly recommend him; that is if he can get an appointment with him. That fact that he is booked solid speaks for itself.
I have Bipolar NOS with Major Depressive disorder and Anxiety---a mouthful! He is wonderful. He works with you, not at you. When asked if the medication we were trying didn't work and did we have another plan, he said with a huge smile, "Of course we have a plan!". I cried tears of relief (as opposed to tears of anxiety) because I KNEW I had finally been blessed with the right doctor to help me and my family. Literally, he has been a godsend for us!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine
Dr. Rajesh Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BlueConnect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajesh Singh in this video.
Dr. Rajesh Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, MN.