Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh S Suri MD
Dr. Suri graduated from the Maulana Azad Medical College in 1982. Dr. Suri works in Hayward, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Suri is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Washington Hospital and Saint Rose Hospital.
Dr. Rajesh S Suri has 2 locations
27171 Calaroga Ave Ste 1
Hayward, CA 94545
3115 Kearney St Ste 100B
Fremont, CA 94538
Dr. Rajesh S Suri has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rajesh S Suri has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Rajesh S Suri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajesh S Suri - Posted on February 18th, 2019
Dr. Suri saved my life. I have a mild stroke and no one knew why. But I went to his clinic in Hayward and Dr. Suri found that I had spider veins taking blood from my heart. I received many ablations . Now, I have more energy and no more swelling. Dr. Suri has a great bed side manner and very knowledgeable. I recommend his services to all.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajesh S Suri - Posted on January 27th, 2015
This practice is run so unprofessionally, i was really appalled. The front desk ladies are not only rude, they are also unwilling to help, acting irritable and as though they are doing you a favor by speaking with you. Worse, they don't respect your time. Moreover this clinic has charged us TWICE for services they never rendered, over prescribed tests (which, no surprise, are conducted and billed in house) , and simply keep asking us to come back as means to get greater billings. They've made use feel like cash machines. The billing department is a joke. We have not received any formalized bill from them yet they have billed our insurance directly ( I can only assume this is because what they have billed us for is not correct, and they are aware of this). We have tried to contact them 5 times about this, with no response or delaying tactics. We saw Dr Suri - no diagnosis, no follow ups after visit and thus of no comfort to us. He did prescribed a LONG list of tests for two young and healthy adults. Try at your own risk.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajesh S Suri - Posted on October 21st, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Rajesh S Suri Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rajesh S Suri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fremont, CA.