Dr. Rajesh V Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh V Mehta?

Admin Assistant III

Dr. Mehta is awesome. He is kind and caring. He did an excellent job to cure, by surgery the problem I had for months. I woke up early one morning about three or four o'clock in the morning and he was sitting by my bed. That act alone made me realize how caring he is. He goes beyond the level of care that is required of a doctor. His bedside manner is impeccable. I love everything about him. He is smart, an excellent surgeon and I would imagine that there are not many who are better.

Herniated disc, spinal canal clean up

Dr. Mehta is the kindest and most caring back surgeon I have had the experience of seeing. It is amazingly refreshing to have a physician spend quality time with you and listen to you and address all of your concerns. I felt very comfortable and trusted him completely to do spinal surgery on me. His knowledge, professionalism, experience and bedside manner are unmatched. Extremely satisfied with him as my surgeon and physician.

Dr. Rajesh V Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.