Dr. Rajesh V Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh V Patel?

Unfair

I had an appointment today with Dr. Patel, that I had waited to get. I arrived 15 minutes early as instructed even though I was a returning patient. Two hours later I had not been seen, but a lady that came in and apparently knew the PA was put ahead of me and numerous others. The receptionist insisted they were going by appointment times until I told her what had happened at which she replied "Well I have no control over that". I was in pain and absolutely could no set that any longer, by the way the lady that had connections did not seem to be in any pain. I will dispute any claim to my insurance company since I showed up for my appointment, brought my own MRI to be read, and filled out all the paperwork myself. The only thing they did is make a copy of my insurance card and driver's license and put me on the to-be-seen list. Plan to spend at least 3 hours (more if a friend of the PA's comes in).

Great doctor

He has a remarkable bedside manner! Very knowledgable and professional. Only drawback is waiting time in cramped office.

Dr. Rajesh V Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beckley, WV.