2.9

Neutral

Very poor treatment from this office

I have been a patient here for about 7 years and finally decided I just can’t take it here anymore for many reasons. Not the least of which they saw an honest review I left on another site and refused to do paperwork I needed until the office manager talked to me about the review, you’re not going to bully me into taking a completely honest review down. I never got the paperwork which was needed for a disability hearing. But we submitted a letter to the judge that touched on the reason for the review. At first I thought this office was great. Then they had me start getting therapy here which ended up with the therapist getting fired for scamming me out of money with her husband by using my therapy session to get her husband to do work at my home over some repairs I was stressing about and discussing in therapy. The therapist didn’t disclose it was her husband and he not only never finished the work and damaged my home, it made my problems 1000 times worse because I lost $5000 and my home due to this unethical behavior, which I was depressed and did not know it was not ok for a therapist to set up “help” like that. I stayed with this office and things were ok with the doctor for a bit longer until I just wasn’t getting any better. The office started getting chaotic and erratic, they became unresponsive on the phones, my Medicaid transportation director could never get ahold of them to confirm my appointments, and they started rushing appointments, cutting me off, texting during appointments, and ignoring my describing how my mental health was deteriorating and I was destabilizing and not doing any better and it was worsening. They just disregarded me. Looking back, they had no expertise on my medications and it seemed like I was being prescribed medication just for asking to try it instead of them using their knowledge to help me find medication that worked. I am starting over and seeing a new doctor where I feel safer and they have more compassion and listen to me. I should have sued over the therapist. That ruined my mental health long term. I have PTSD and still struggle with the problems it caused. And I will not take this review down, that therapist was fired and lost her license for it, but my life was ruined. They never even apologized or tried to help get my money back or make it right they acted like they blamed me, and asked me to write a letter on THEIR behalf to the medical board when it was being investigated! BEWARE.

Mother of patient

This woman is an absolute quack. She had my teen daughter so drugged up on psych meds, the poor child couldn’t see because of blurred vision that required glasses to correct and she slept through her school classes and made ooor marks. She is so lucky I haven’t sued her for malpractice. I’m too focused on fixing the damage she and my ex-husband created by trying to make my baby “sick”. Currently, I received sole-custody of my child and after a year with me, she is off all her meds under a QUALIFIED Dr. and she is not wearing glasses and making A’s and B’s in school. Just WOW!

Dr Demka and Hartness

Theyare foreign which is sometimes hard to understand but once you get use to them they are efficient, just feel unfriendy at first. Not after tho. Dr Hartness was very spot on and wanted to make sure she met me since she has two offices. I do not see her I see her assistant Hartness but she is thorough. Got records and checked tests from neurologist. Decreased some of my meds and added a new one and so far I'm doing well. Happy with them so far.

Dr. Rajeshree T Dimkpa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.